Code of Conduct
Sussex Youth Ballet Company enforces the following code of conduct to ensure a successful, safe and enjoyable learning experience for all.
Our Code of Conduct
- All students are expected to wear the correct SYBC uniform and to be well presented. Hair tied back in a bun for girls and off the face for boys. No jewellery may be worn.
- All members of SYBC should be polite and respectful and supportiveof teachers, assistants, administrators and each other.
- Bullying of fellow students is unacceptable and SYBC holds a zero tolerance policy.
- Students are expected to be punctual for all classes, rehearsals and performances, by arriving on time, dressed and ready to begin.
- Mobile phones and computers must be switched off during rehearsals, classes and performance.
- Nuts are not permitted in class, rehearsals or in the theatre.
- SYBC have a website, Facebook page and Twitter account. As with all social media these must be treated with respect.